Here’s a master list of links I put together to cure boredom. Reblog and spread this list!
- WHICH DISNEY PRINCESS MATCHES YOUR ZODIAC
- 15 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT iOS7
- HOW TO PASS A DRUG TEST
- THE SNEAKIEST WAYS TO CHEAT ON A TEST
- 15 LIFE HACKS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
- 15 SIGNS ALIENS DO EXIST
- INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DISNEY WORLD
- HOW TO MAKE WEED BROWNIES
- 12 BRILLIANT LIFE HACKS FOR YOUR COMPUTER
- CELEBS WITH EVEN HOTTER SIBLINGS
- 12 FACTS ABOUT THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE
- BASIC THINGS IN LIFE YOU’RE DOING ALL WRONG
- WAYS TO IMPROVE MEMORY
- LIFE LESSONS TAUGHT BY GRAND THEFT AUTO
- TOP 7 GOOGLE STREET VIEW IMAGES
- CRAZIEST SEX LAWS
- PLACES I WISH I LIVED
- LIFE HACK: SNACKS YOU CAN MAKE IN THE MICROWAVE
- AMAZING HIDDEN FEATURES OF GOOGLE
- SECRET STARBUCKS MENU ITEMS
- FUNNIEST DETENTION SLIPS
- IF LOGOS WERE HONEST
- 15 THINGS BANNED IN THE U.S. THAT ARE LEGAL EVERYWHERE ELSE
appreciation post for Bernard: the head elf from Santa Clause 1&2
Kate Moss and Johnny Depp, covered in champagne.
forever reblog (also no idea it was them haha)
Whaaaat me either. I love this picture
Best gif ever
is that johnny depp
no i think its a newsreporter
This is how many children that died in their Hunger Games, without even being mentioned throughout the three books. All these children were under 18. All these children had parents. All these parents’ hearts sank to their knees during their child’s reaping. All these parents saw their terrified child off at the train station. All these parents heard the sound that signified their child’s death. All these parents received their cold, dead child in a wooden box. All these parents’ lives ended there. All these parents could say or do nothing. All these parents were merely thanked that they gave up their child. Thanked.
And the media focuses on the love triangle.
Dating seems so scary like you’re willingly giving the power to destroy you to someone you’re letting all your guards down and letting someone do whatever they want to you on so many different levels
when I was shopping today with my mom, we ran into one of her ex-coworkers and he introduced himself and shook my hand and was really friendly
and he and mom talked for a bit, and then after he walked away, my mom said
”He got fired because he killed three people.”
and I was kinda spooked for like the next 5 minutes until I remembered my mom is a surgeon
THIS IS SO GENIUS I JUST STARTED CRYING
He could just break a window.
This video is important.
Just went into my room to cut and I open my box where I keep my blades and this is what I found
Parenting; you’re doing it right.
no words needed
every parent should see this and take notes omg